Date posted: 01/13/2011
San Diego Museum Month â€“ February 2011
Throughout the month of February 40 area museums will be offering half-price admission. Attendants will get a chance to experience our region’s rich cultural offerings for a discounted rate during San Diego Museum Month. Those wanting to participate can pick up a free San Diego Museum Month Pass at any area Macy’s location. This pass will then allow you to receive half-price admission for up to four guests per visit at 40 of San Diego’s museums, cultural attractions and historical sites. Last year nearly 24,000 visitors used the passes to explore San Diego museums.
San Diego Museum’s Include:
- The USS Midway Museum
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- The New Children’s Museum
- The Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography
- LUX Art Institute
- San Diego Botanical Garden
- Mingei International Museum
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
- San Diego Museum of Art
For More Information
For a complete list of participating museums visit www.sandiegomuseumcouncil.org.
Pickup your San Diego Museum Month Pass at any Macy’s store in San Diego County, or neighboring Temecula and El Centro. To find a location visit www.macys.com.