Date posted: 04/18/2010
Scandinavian Dance Class â€“ Ongoing Weekly Event
Every Wednesday is Scandinavian Dance Class night at the Folk Dance Center. For a nominal fee those in attendance will get to learn various dances from Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Leather soled shoes are highly recommended. And on the fifth Wednesday of the month there will be a live music dance party.
For More Information
The evening begins promptly at 7:30 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m. To take part in the Scandinavian Dance Class it will cost $6. For more information contact Jo at (619) 286-0355.
Folk Dance Center
4569 30th Street
San Diego, CA 92116
Driving Directions from our San Diego Gaslamp Hotel to the Folk Dance Center:
1. Head east on G Street toward 7th Avenue and go 0.6 miles.
2. Take the ramp onto CA-94 East and go 1.6 miles.
3. Take exit 2C on the left to merge onto CA-15 North toward I-805 North and go 1.5 miles.
4. Take exit 3 to merge onto I-805 North/Jacob Dekema Freeway toward Los Angeles and go 1.6 miles.
5. Take exit 16 for EI Cajon Boulevard and go 0.2 miles.
6. Turn left at El Cajon Boulevard and go 0.4 miles.
7. Turn right at 30th Street and go 0.3 miles. The Folk Dance Center will be on the right-hand side.